Autumn Retreat Devon 2021
Reflect, Reinvigorate and Renew Yoga Retreat from the Yogafurie team.
Thursday 16th - Sunday 19th September 2021.
A long weekend to reset, reflect and renew surrounded by beautiful British countryside and seaside.
This retreat is all about self-care. ‘You-time’. A break from everything you’ve been through this past year.
After such a challenging time, it's now time to take a break just for yourself. Hit the reset button and reflect this long weekend retreat in Devon in September. Designed to provide space for you and your wellness needs, this yoga retreat is located up on the rolling hills of Devon. Truly a location to stop, step back and recharge.
Whether you are coming along with friends, a loved one or flying solo, there are comfortable accommodation options to suit everyone’s needs.
However you’re joining us, you will be staying one of the tastefully converted cottages. All offering spacious accommodation, open plan kitchen-dining room with self catering facilities (in case you like a midnight snack), comfortable and large living rooms and even beautiful gardens.
Let us know how many of you are coming and we can offer spacious rooms with king size beds, twin beds, ensuites, private bathrooms etc. There’s something to suit everyone!
Read below for everything included in the cost of the retreat:
- 3 nights accommodation.
- 2 physical yoga sessions each day (1 on the day we leave).
- Optional early morning meditations.
- Optional daytime yoga workshops.
- All day access to a glorious practice studio, perfect for sunrise meditations.
- Hearty brunch and dinner every day (dinner on arrival day and brunch on the last day). You won’t go hungry!
- Complimentary tea, coffee and healthy, tasty snacks available throughout the day.