Josephine Yoga Leggings (Crops)
Regular price £54.00
- Introducing Miss Jospehine Baker, the 3rd instalment of our Goddess collection. Dancer, toast of Paris, the first black woman to star in a major motion picture, French resistance fighter, civil rights activist. Wow what a woman. No wonder we had to give these some sparkle!
- Techno-fabric that's breathable and sweat-wicking to keep your skin cool in the hot summer months
- Rated excellent for UPF protection (equivalent to UVB/UVA 40-50+)
- High, no-fuss waistband that smooths over your tummy area
- Elastic-free waist means zero muffin-top effect no matter your body type
- Wear these leggings waist rolled up or down; our 4-way stretch fabric, will keep you ready for all sweaty activities.
- Luxury Italian fabric derived from post-consumer plastic including water bottles and sewn with flat-lock seams.
- Silky second skin feel.
- LYCRA® XTRALIFE for shape retention, muscle control, UV and chlorine resistance.
- Eco-friendly, non-toxic dyeing process that produces fade-free, bleed-free vibrant color.
- Our leggings are intended to fit very snug at first wear. We use a heat treating process to bake our colors deep into the fibers of the fabric. This avoids avoid the white on stretching effect so common with other printed leggings brands and produces the super vibrant colors we are known for. It also results in temporary fabric shrinkage which diminishes after the first wear. If your leggings fit a little too tight initially, you are very likely sized correctly.